Become a Partner!
AHA! New Bedford offers a unique opportunity for new and returning partners alike to maximize their marketing dollars while supporting the premiere arts and culture event in our community. At AHA! we’re thankful for our partners. Because of your support, we’re able to make each and every AHA! night a unique experience for everyone who participates. We invite people in and continue to surprise and engage their senses in so many ways. It’s our monthly city celebration and we’re happy to know that it’s catching on... big time.
In addition to offering 12 free monthly events on the second Thursday of every month, AHA! also produces City Celebrates! New Years Eve, as well as collaborating on many other events throughout the year.
When it comes to marketing, AHA! has made a splash on the Social Media scene. With over 3000 followers on Facebook ad Twitter combined and over 2000 contacts on our email list, AHA! offers its partners exposure to one of the largest, ACTIVE audiences of any brand in the South Coast. All of this is in addition to a monthly cross-media campaign which includes print, web & radio ads as well as wide ranging distribution of posters & handbills, on-line calendars, press placement and our “Night of” schedules. All together, AHA! is creating a well rounded marketing package that is targeting YOUR customers. Bringing visitors and residents of the greater South Coast community to Downtown New Bedford to celebrate the best that the city has to offer is what we do best!
Curious about Return on Investment? A recent study completed by the Center for Policy Analysis at UMass Dartmouth 2009 study, “The Economic Impact of the Vibrant Marketplace in Downtown New Bedford: 4 Projects in the Cultural
Economy”, found that the:
- Total economic impact of AHA! (including City Celebrates) was $734,719
- Total economic impact of AHA! (not including City Celebrates) was $634,570
- AHA! spent a total of $289,093 on activities, including in-kind services
- For every $1 spent by AHA!, $2.50 in economic impact was created
AHA! Visitor Survey results found that:
- Respondents rate AHA! highly - rating the events they attended an average of 8.1 on a 10-point scale
- 67.2% of respondents patronized a downtown NB eatery
- 57.1% of respondents shopped at one of downtown NB retail establishments
- 53.4% of respondents spent money in downtown NB before, during or after AHA!
- 84% of respondents indicate that they have a more positive perception of downtown NB as a result of attending AHA!
- 95.9% of respondents feel that AHA! provides a positive benefit to the city of NB
To date, AHA! is 66 partners strong and growing! The continued addition of partners, even in this tough economic climate, demonstrates just how inclusive and beneficial AHA! is for the New Bedford business community. Sign-up for or renew your AHA! Membership today. We look forward to seeing you on the second Thursday of each and every month for AHA!
Please fill out the AHA! Partner form which you can download here & return with payment to:
AHA! New Bedford
63 Union St., 2nd Fl
New Bedford, MA 02740
Want to pay online? Click here (Coming Soon)
If you have questions about your AHA! membership level, give us a shout at:
508-996-8253 x205 or Leeheald2@aol.com